Sea Love provides a place where friends can gather, connect, and create. Our candle pouring workshops offer an opportunity to create lasting memories and a candle that is unique to you. So, pull up a seat and join us!
- Kennebunkport - 2 Ocean Ave, Kennebunkport (From Dock Square - 2nd floor above Abacus)
- Biddeford - 40 Main Street, Bldg. 13, Suite 135 (Next to Portland Pie Company)
Every Wednesday, 10am - Candles & Kids! Calling all aspiring young chandlers! We will be hosting candle-making classes for kids every Wednesday at 10am in Kennebunkport. Sniff through the wall of fragrances, pour your own candles, and learn a new skill with your young one! Kiddos will be able to color custom labels for their new candle, enjoy an all-natural honey stick, and make some new friends in the progress! Oh, did I mention we also have a bubble machine!? No reservations needed, walk-in and join us!
Things To Keep In Mind
- Classes start promptly at their scheduled time. Please be sure to arrive about 10 minutes before your class time!
- In order to create an amazing experience for all scheduled guests, late attendees may be denied entrance into our classes.
- If you don't appear for your reservation or cancel within 48 hours of the reservation time your appointment is nonrefundable.
- Age requirements: Kennebunkport, children 4 and under are not permitted in the workshop space. Biddeford, children 12 and under are not permitted in the workshop space. Safety first!
WANT TO TEACH A HANDCRAFTED WORKSHOP AT SEA LOVE?
Are you a maker who wants to instruct a workshop and looking for a beautiful space to teach in? Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us about yourself, your craft and the type of class you want to teach.