Sea Love provides a place where friends can gather, connect, and create. Our candle pouring workshops offer an opportunity to create lasting memories and a candle that is unique to you. So, pull up a seat and join us!
- Kennebunkport, ME - 2 Ocean Ave, Kennebunkport (From Dock Square - 2nd floor above Abacus)
- Biddeford, ME - 40 Main Street, Bldg. 13, Suite 135 (Next to Portland Pie Company)
- Freeport, ME - 6 Mill Street OPENING in FEBRUARY 2023 by Owner, Rachael Salamon!
- Portsmouth, NH - OPENING in FEBRUARY 2023 by Owner, Lori Dennehy!
** Art of Scent Blending X Hemlock Ridge Design - Friday, December 16th from 7p-9pm, $90/pp. Lauren from Hemlock Ridge Design will be helping class participants to create a fantastic label for their candles and reed diffusers by teaching them different hand lettering techniques while their candles set.
** SEA LOVE X FLOWER & SUGAR - Thursday, December 1st from 5:30-7:30pm. PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED $100/pp.
Join us for holiday scent blending & candle pouring and then create your own one of a kind holiday tabletop accent. Pour your unique candle, then learn to make a wreath step by step. Finish with your choice of decorative accents.Enjoy complimentary cookies and wine during the workshop!These are great for gift-giving or a handmade addition to your festive home decor!
Things To Keep in Mind
- Classes start promptly at their scheduled time. Please be sure to arrive about 10 minutes before your class time!
- In order to create an amazing experience for all scheduled guests, late attendees may be denied entrance into our classes.
- If you don't appear for your reservation or cancel within 48 hours of the reservation time your appointment is nonrefundable.
- Age requirements: Kennebunkport, children 4 and under are not permitted in the workshop space. Biddeford, children 12 and under are not permitted in the workshop space. Safety first!
WANT TO TEACH A HANDCRAFTED WORKSHOP AT SEA LOVE?
Are you a maker who wants to instruct a workshop and looking for a beautiful space to teach in? Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us about yourself, your craft and the type of class you want to teach.