Sea Love provides a place where friends can gather, connect, and create. Our candle pouring workshops offer an opportunity to create lasting memories and a candle that is unique to you. So, pull up a seat and join us!
- Kennebunkport - 2 Ocean Ave, Kennebunkport (From Dock Square - 2nd floor above Abacus)
- Biddeford - 40 Main Street, Bldg. 13, Suite 135 (Next to Portland Pie Company)
THE CENTER | A Community Event
Join us for a 2-day private fundraising event for The Center, Lower Village Kennebunk on Tuesday 5/17 and Wednesday 5/18. Seating times available are at 5pm, 6pm, 7pm.
This is a fun, multigenerational event to support the Center in Kennebunk, a 501(c)3 nonprofit serving 50+ adults in The Kennebunks. Gather your daughters, sons, grandkids, and friends and have some fun together making memories!
Come pour with us and create a custom candle or reed diffuser! Sea Love is giving back 20% of all DIY experiences and 10% off boutique sales to The Center!
Things To Keep In Mind
- Classes start promptly at their scheduled time. Please be sure to arrive about 10 minutes before your class time!
- In order to create an amazing experience for all scheduled guests, late attendees may be denied entrance into our classes.
- If you don't appear for your reservation or cancel within 48 hours of the reservation time your appointment is nonrefundable.
- Age requirements: Kennebunkport, children 5 and under are not permitted in the workshop space. Biddeford, children 12 and under are not permitted in the workshop space. Safety first!
WANT TO TEACH A HANDCRAFTED WORKSHOP AT SEA LOVE?
Are you a maker who wants to instruct a workshop and looking for a beautiful space to teach in? Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us about yourself, your craft and the type of class you want to teach.